Into the past we go

 Yeah, as you read it.

Why?

Well, I wasn't certain while thinking about this, ability to travel through time, but because I really don't care that much. I don't think much about the future or the past, I'm more focused in the daily basis, but that's just my boring way of looking at thing. It's like, everyday is a struggle, why bother about what has already happened? or suffer for things that haven't ocurred yet? I don't mean it in a lazy way of conformism about what life is like now, is something that I say to myself to keep my eyes in what is important now.

But, leaving that aside, I want to go to the past, like the 0 BCE, I've always felt the, curiosity? with all that's around Jesus. I yearn to witness that era firsthand, to walk the same paths, observe the people and events, and track Jesus's life and teachings until his final moments. It's a thirst for understanding and a chance to explore history's most significant figures, before ultimately returning to the present day, enriched by the experience. That's a lot of fancy words to say that I want to see if the miracles were real.

Well, I hope it would be that easy because of the language barrier, the fact that i wouldn't have a penny on me and all that other logicals, boring things. But i'm sure it would be an eye-opening experience.

I mean, you could destroy almost all of current religion, or get to know god. I'm sure it would be fun.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Enchantment

A holiday to the south of Chile