Soooo, dream job?

I think this is the same as asking an 8th grader what do they want to study.

I thought that I had this issue resolved, thinking that it was crystal clear for me, but my ideas started to shift a while ago.

It's pretty obvious that I'm in love with all that is biology-related, so a while ago I wanted to be a marine biologist, i tried to get into uni for that, but I was a derp that didnt know how things worked when choosing a Study House.

For context, in Chile we put a list of the things that we want to study, followed by the university we want to get on, in a decreasing order, silly me, I thought it was an increasing order, so I ended up in marine biology at the Andrés Bello University (I hate that place).

So, in a rush I entered this career, but I don't regret it, it has been a ride but I've had the first hand experience to see what I really like, and I´'m all for chemistry followed by biology now.

I still don't have a dream job, I tend to wonder what would be working as an entomologist, a teacher or marine biologist and all that stuff, but even tho I love it, I can't see myself in those places. Don't know if it's because I'm a sissy that can't man up to my decisions, as my father used to say. Or if I really like it. Right now all I want (for christmas (im so sorry for that)) is something that could bring stability while I make my mind to see whats up for the future, if I were to say something. Working as a teacher in an university or rural school in a town with no name.

I mean, it's something that I've learned to love, the ambience, the mood, the thirst for knowledge and that nerdy stuff is what I like. 

So I could see it as getting to like the idea of teaching, having that one nerd student and a chaotic one, and all that comes around with that. If that didn't work out, I could go for a PhD in organic chemistry, in the area of extreme green solvents, that because I have a experience working in labs like that, and happens that I know maybe one or two important ppl at that area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the past we go

The Island of Enchantment

A holiday to the south of Chile